Hey, wipe that sweaty brow and take a hold of these handy tips. Choose the ones that suit you best and pat yourself on the back when you see her go all goose-bumpy and misty-eyed!
Paper is the traditional gift associated with the 1st wedding anniversary year. And, what can you do with paper? Loads of stuff, trust me.
- Anniversary Memory Book -- Sentiments run high around anniversary time; your conversations are peppered with, "Remember when..." Why not capture all those wonderful memories in a beautifully-designed wedding anniversary memory book, in which you can stick all those photos? The ones that are still lying around in a box!
- Cards -- Time-tested and a must on such occasions. Select one that is dripping with romance. Or tickle her funny bone with a cutely worded but sentimental card.
- Tickets -- Hear the delighted cries of your spouse when she discovers that you have slipped two tickets under her pillow for a romantic weekend getaway.
- Books -- If she is a book-worm (real books as opposed to flipping through the pages of a fashion magazine), see if you can find the first edition of her favourite author. If you are not sure as yet who her favourite author is, check out the titles in her bookcase.
- Pen her a love letter! In these days of emails and text messages, this charming and old-fashioned art of wooing has almost become extinct. Choose a good quality paper and pour out all your feelings -- tell her how lucky you are to have a woman like her in your life. Thank her for accepting you and for filling the last 365 days with so much joy. Warning -- this is NOT the time to point out any of her flaws, not even the tiniest one.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3203065