1. Falling head over heels in love too fast. Aside from love, you should have learned to respect the man before you marry him. Even if love diminishes, as long as respect is still there, there is a chance for the love to be rekindled.
2. Being at odds with your in-laws. If his family hates you right from the start--and I mean hate, and then think twice. Whether you like it or not, when you marry a man, you marry his family as well. If there is only one family member who hates you, you may manage. But if it is the whole family--both in-laws plus the siblings of your groom-to-be--then think again... unless you intend to commit suicide!
3. Marrying for the sake of marrying. Let's face it, girls feel pressured to tie the knot more than men are. We have our biological clocks to worry about, plus the pressure from friends and relatives. If you honestly are not sure of yourself, do not get married just for the sake of marrying!
4. Not enjoying the single life before getting hitched. It is not only guys but girls as well, who regret not having enjoyed the singles' life before committing a hundred percent to another person. You see, boredom, frustration, envy, insecurity... even anger may set in once; you start feeling bored after getting married. And the worst part is, you can unconsciously blame your partner for all the negative feelings you have!
5. Expecting your groom to fix your life. From financial to emotional, you should not get married if your reason for doing so is to fix your life! On the contrary, your life can worsen after you get married!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3773694