50th Wedding Anniversary speech: What Should You Say?
- It is best to recount all your happy moments during the 50th wedding anniversary speech. Everything from how you met to how you proposed, and everything else that happened in between. You should also tell your spouse how much you love him or her. Saying something like, "I am so lucky to have a wonderful, industrious and loving husband and father to my children for 50 years," will show your husband how much you appreciate everything that he had done for you.
- For the husband- you should also show your appreciation to your wife by telling her the little things that you remember about her over the years. Women appreciate men who remember little things about them- little things like what she wore during your first date, or what her favorite color is. These things will make it easier for you to show how much you still value your partner up to the present.
- In addition to this, you should also remember to thank your spouse for everything that he or she had done throughout the years. You can use a poem or a famous quote to illustrate such a poignant event in your life together as a couple. You are sure to remember something important over the 50 years that you have been together with your spouse.
- Furthermore, the anniversary speech should illustrate that you would still love each other, despite and in spite of everything that may happen in the future. You have the right to be romantic and emotional when saying this speech. As a matter of fact, it is recommended that you use a little romance in your speech.
50th Wedding Anniversary Speech: The True Meaning
- The 50th wedding anniversary speech is something that should encapsulate everything that you feel about each other and what you look forward to in the future. It should pay tribute to everything that has happened to you as a couple throughout the 50 years that you have been together.
- Remember that this speech is something that will be remembered by many, so you have to be very careful in phrasing your speech. Be sure that you can say everything that you want to say in a short time.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5232543